.more like carni's by the sea.
my parents decided to treat us to dinner
..we chose our favorite spot on the beach and KI's takeout
san diego doesn't get much better than this.
..we chose our favorite spot on the beach and KI's takeout
san diego doesn't get much better than this.
watch out! crazy baby on the loose!
oh you think you are so sneaky.beckham would sneak any possible critter he found in the sand
..and hurry up and throw it in his mouth. mmMmm salty.
9 comments:
He looks sooo happy! Looks like a fun day!
I love all the updated posts. Beck's birthday party was amazing. All the decorations, games and of course food-amazing!! I can't believe Beck is a year old!
Brittany-
You'll need to stop by my blog today.
I love these pics! Glad you stopped by our blog and said hi!
Teach me your blog tricks someday you genius!
I need a tutorial on blogging. Is that a camera lense you used?
yeah! its a fish-eye lense..todd got it for me..for mothers day? can't remember..
I am loving the fish bowl lens. We have been wanting one of those... just throw another thing on the wish list!
...i mean fish eye. I always call it a bowl, well, because it looks like one.
Post a Comment