so it's sunday..what are you guys doing for dinner..??
...i don't know..come over, we'll figure out something.
holy cow these Italians can cook. we'll never turn down a dinner invite from the staffieris. tomato basil focassia bread.feta-apple-candied walnut-balsamic salad.fresh strawberry lemonade..spicey sausage and pepper sandwiches.melon sorbet. and silly children!
...i don't know..come over, we'll figure out something.
holy cow these Italians can cook. we'll never turn down a dinner invite from the staffieris. tomato basil focassia bread.feta-apple-candied walnut-balsamic salad.fresh strawberry lemonade..spicey sausage and pepper sandwiches.melon sorbet. and silly children!
we made this yummy tomato-basil focassia bread
into sausage and pepper-rustica sandwiches.
into sausage and pepper-rustica sandwiches.
beckham was just a little pooped..he barely could stay awake to finish this slice.
3 comments:
Love the new posts! I miss those yummy last minute meals we put together.
Last minute meals. Wow. I wonder what a thought out meal looks like?
What's up Brittany? Cool blog! When are you guys going to visit again? That picture of those melon balls makes my mouth water. I've decided you should be a party planner.
Post a Comment