8.27.2008

..not a bad job..


it couldn't be better. i get to play with makeup..style hair..play dress up..go to the beach..and then hang out with beckham?! i'll take it. {and milk it till i have my fourth!} ok. just kidding..but lets see how many i can strap in my baby bjorn!! i have two.

..thanks Tira for being my assistant..couldn't have pulled it off without your help! 6 girls.. in 2.5 hours?hope you enjoyed your mr. frosty.think we'll have to go again.
seriously how beautiful is birdrock?! the images from today will be in the next upcoming issues of surfshot magazine{september through the begining of next year..}
6
models.5 photographers.2 videographer teams.hope we get some good shots!

4 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

You are one lucky woman.

JR said...

You do have it made... and oh Beckham looks soooooooo handsome. I want to kiss those those cheeks! And those eyes...

Erica said...

Yeah you sure are a busy girl right now! But I guess that is what happens when you are so talented. So you are getting a little salon?! How great is that! When are you going to do my hair? And I wanted to know if I could put in an application to be your friend! I can't fit all the qualities but maybe a few...

tira said...

no problem. i'm happy to be your assisstant! we definitely need to go back to mr. frostie's....and go thrifting!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .