so sad to see her go..my dear cassy.
i am now taking applications...
wanted:
a..{do everything with....spur of the moment
11 o'clock craft/SYTYCD/extension sewing/dessert session..
never get sick of each other-friend}..
must also have these qualities..
italian soda combo-champ
thrift shopping marathon runner
must eat only edamame
have the most awesome wardrobe
crazy obsession with tanning
eats all burnt popcorn
throws extravagent parties
evergrowing bangel collection
gift giver-dropper offer of good finds
loves my child more than their own
don't worry cassy. not too sure if anyone can fill these lofty requirements..
i think its safe to say..i'll hold your position till you come back.
hurry the H up.
3 comments:
I meant to comment forever ago and thank you for finding us! It is nice to be able to check in on you guys to see how life is going. Your little boy is darling! We are expecting #2 and I'm super sick so I'm behind on blogs and rarely check them but as soon as I'm back in business you'll be getting notes from me here and there. Andy says to be sure and tell Todd hello. Hope you guys are doing well!
Its not like she is dead. Gee brit.
your right nobody is going to come close! I miss you!!!! PS... This place sucks, I can't find any Brittanys here!
Post a Comment