
k. i would love to keep this to myself..and hand out platefulls of these for christmas..but that would be mean..and self absorbed..wait? really?
i though about it..yep. think so.
i called the lady who makes these..only $30 bucks.. i would love to get them done every year..and have each kid have their own jar of them through the years?? ok. too much? but you know you'd love it. how cute to have your dog too!
just email her a side profile shot of your loved ones..and in about a week..they'll arrive @ your door in a pretty little red package..all the way from colorado.
{yeah..wish it was a little more interesting like belgium..or switzerland..}
k. if you're a really good gift giver..these would be great for christmas.. who doesn't want a cookie cutter of themselves?? {i love myself. can you tell?}
hey. i admitted it.
another great idea..ornaments!
k. i'm done.
3 comments:
Those are so awesome. I want those. I wouldn't be opposed to you sending me my own little red box. Just kidding.
Oh, and unfortunately, our apples aren't that delicious. However, they do make great applesauce, juice and tarts. If you lived closer, I would give you boxes...we have four trees.
ok. now i'm seriously dying. 4?? you'll never move back to cali.
Ok---I LOVE silhouettes....$30?? Wish I were richer.
Post a Comment