11.30.2008

..latest obsession..


i don't care what you have to say.
once you are converted..its like crack and it takes over your life.
you can't sleep.eat.or have a normal conversation with anyone
w/o thinking about edward.ugh! so after seeing the movie...
i've decided. i am donating my makeup and hair services to the
twilight cast.i will fly up to work on
new moon with absolutley no form of payment.
seriously what were they thinking? not matching the necks with the ghostly white faces..and over colored in brows..? i'm writing to them today.
but seriously.wouldn't that be awesome?anyone know anyone?

7 comments:

JR said...

Saw it! I liked it a lot. It was a fun date night with Garrett and so I just went in it to enjoy it. Did you see it again? Have you started New Moon? You would be great on the set of New Moon. Their loss if they don't hire you... :)

Kathy said...

I completely understand. All I can think about is Edward. :)

madi said...

I love edward! He is so HOTTTTTT!!!!!! I seriously think he is real. All I can think about is him. I am obsessed! I saw the movie and it was amazing!

madi said...

This is madi, your niece, by the way. My blog is madibarney.blogspot.com

The Riesenberg Family said...

I have to agree. I thought that the makeup job on the set was awful! I think I could have done a better job. Other than that, I liked the movie, but seriously the makeup was making me mad.

Tay and Teigan said...

Those poor makeup people should be fired. Especially Carlisle's guy. Then we can come to the rescue. It will be great.

Rene Potter said...

Hahaha only you Brit. I noticed how stupid the white faces looked but did not notice the mismatch to the necks. I will vote for u to do the makeup. Lets write the author! I've resisted the craze on these books but I must say that movie was quite enticing...or I guess I should say Edward was...even my husband was making intense edward faces after the movie!! I told him to keep practicing haha love ya! ps did anyone else think carlisle looked like a washed out corey feldman?? SO ugly!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .