11.08.2008

..oh my honey baked hamster..

 
{in the blue lily studio..just wait..the real shots will be amazing..}
sara HAM  is getting married!! what? my little hamster?can't believe it.. and i'll be in hawaii during her wedding. dang. i'm really bummed. hey. atleast i got to do her run thru..{oh. p.s. she thought it would be hilarious to chop off her hair only months before her wedding...so we were working with inches. . .} i want to ride my bi-cy-cle. i want to ride my bike!

yes sara. you look gorgeous.

2 comments:

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

sara looks so pretty! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great job Britt.Seems like yesterday you were doing her hair and makeup for all those mutual dances.I always thought she was quiet until she came to her house and she giggled and screamed louder then any of your friends. So many memories,including your picture collage on your entire bedroom ceiling that I had to remove before we moved, it took FOREVER.You owe me BIG. Yes it was very creative and I even took movies of it before the removal. Love, Mom

. . . . . . . . . . . . .