4.19.2009

.Easter Sunday.





like becks bowtie? i made it the night before..and made a matching one for todd..
totally did go over well.

i made granola for the sisters..recipe found here..

beck and lulu..cute little bunnies!

more coming...have to convert from NEF..uh.

7 comments:

sarah! said...

the two little bunnies sitting together is the cutest thing ever!!! love it!

.madi.b.. said...

hey aunt brit!!

i loved your granola, but when i pressed the link to the recipe, it said "link not found". :(

brit.brat said...

ok. hold the horses.
i'll post it.. i'll post it.

Rachel said...

OK I am not a granola fan but I really did enjoy it on some yogurt - thanyou so much!

teamBoo said...

k wait. I'm a total retard who never realized you had other blogs to explore! {way too late at night might i add}.....a stylist to the stars? a mommy??

i love.

Lula. said...

that bow tie= FLY.

SO cute.

As always, you amaze me. Lets be friends.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Where's MY granola? Maybe for Mother's Day - Birthday. Love, Mom

. . . . . . . . . . . . .