4.30.2009

splishin and a splashin..



this is our favorite time of the day.
beck takes a bath while i get ready and do my hair+makeup.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So So So Gorgeous! Wish I had those lashes.Another beautiful Grandchild. Thank You! Love, Grandma Kissy

Anonymous said...

What a cool kid!
Uncle Brad

The Reichmans said...

Hey its anne courtney's friend again-I hope you don't mind that I check out your blog every now and again. I just have to say that you amaze me-you are so talented at everything you do it seems. I only can wish for the creativity that you have. But what I was really wondering was where you get all your cool jewelry that you wear? I love your necklace in your easter pictures.

brit.brat said...

funny..that was a belt from the gap i bought i think like 6 years ago..hmm..good luck!

Galbasini Family said...

I love going on peoples blogs and finding people I know. It is Jackie Galbasini. I am friends with Ashley C. . I checked out her blog and found you. Funny that I talked to you today too.
I saw your website. I love it. It is awesome. What fun experiences you are having.
Ok, so the girl that does my hair is moving and I am sooo sad. So I had my brother in law cut my hair and I don't like it. So long story long I need my haircut and I want you do it.
So let me know what your schedule is for that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .