8.05.2008

..go BIG or go home..

 
we did this avant garde shoot..a couple weeks ago..for 944 magazine.kind of inspired by the hair on.. soyouthinkyoucandance.. i would give anything to do the hair or makeup for that show. anyone...know anyone..?? .but do you want to hear something even cooler..? i'm doing a bride next month who actually wants hair like this. talk about uh-mAzing style! we are thinking..Gisele on the runway..on crack. <---doesn't everybody want that on their wedding day??

5 comments:

Lula. said...

You are amazingly creative...in so many ways. How about while you are up YOU teach ME? Like Brit's Boot Camp? I am seriously in. Email me lubrutsch@yahoo.com

Lula. said...

oh and it's too bad you arent up here this week, we could throw a serious So You Think You Can Dance party. I will be watching all alone tonight :(

JR said...

How fun is that!!! I love it!! I also love the shot of you!! You look beautiful!!

Kell & Anna said...

Hey, I am making my blog private. What is your email so that I can add you to the invite??

brit.brat said...

brittany@gharring.com silly. so secretive! thanks for the invite!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .