9.19.2008

.time to harvest. .. . . ..


hmmm.. any ideas on what we should plant for the winter?? i think arugala..lettuce..onions..are all winter veggies..what else?anyone know an edible flower to plant..besides lavender..or nasturtiums..? {sorry for the spelling..}thanks all! i need to plan quick..fall is here!
 


beckham is such a helper! thanks dude! except that he couldn't stop picking the lemon balm leaves.once i made him smell it..he kept running back over while i was watering another plant..and he'd be covered in them. stinker!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey this is your cousin Sarah!! I noticed your blog on Courtneys, so I had to spy on you to see your little boy!! He is adorable, such a mixture of you both! So I had to comment to tell you that I'm planting Broccoli, lettuce and carrots this fall/winter. I'll let you know how they do. It's my first time attempting Broccoli & lettuce. They probably won't be as yummy and easy as tomatoes!! ttyl cousin!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .