9.17.2008

.brilliant.


check this out here. hey whit..i think you're the only one who could use this.
bummer. wish i lived in portland. any cute houses on your block?keep me posted.
{the rain water is recycled and used to water this lovely moss.}

2 comments:

Long Family said...

So fun! You find the most creative things. I love checking your blog for inspiration. By the way, the slice of chocolate cake you shared today was like a piece of heaven. Thank you! :) I wanted to save some of it for Josh, but I couldn't put my fork down. :) Is there a recipe or is it one of your special creations?

brit.brat said...

actually..i did! i have very few recipes of my own..so i was just as excited to whip it up! i'll post about it soon. thanks!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .