
so check it out..christmas gift for beckham..!?!?anyone?
who has me for christmas?! we want these! go here. here. or even here to get them..
beckham has the perfect wall for these..i'd love to put each one in a little frame..and do a collage with them {w/o spaces in between..make sense..?}
From Anteaters to Zebras, each letter of the alphabet is paired with a detail of the animal. The backs of the cards show a silhouette of the full animal and an interesting fact about its unique feature. For example, did you know, rabbits can see behind them without even turning their heads?see. totally worth it. go buy some already.{and get me a set too.}
Illustrations are brilliant..and by Mark Fisher.
did i mention here?
1 comment:
I seriously have a wishlist a mile long of things like that that I want for Cason. If only money grew like my apples...
I had a dream about you last night. Creepy? Not to worry, we were just planning a party together. It was so fun!
Post a Comment