what happened to our cool breezy days!?!holy cow..
we were hittin 90 this week. i'm SO ready for fall.
my boots were made for walkin!and splashn in puddles.
and come.on. wouldn't you want to use that clear umbrella
too!i love it.and beck does too.
{i can say that..cause i've searched for months!!
finally found the perfect one. oops.or two.}
we were hittin 90 this week. i'm SO ready for fall.
my boots were made for walkin!and splashn in puddles.
and come.on. wouldn't you want to use that clear umbrella
too!i love it.and beck does too.
{i can say that..cause i've searched for months!!
finally found the perfect one. oops.or two.}
2 comments:
Tired of that 90 degree weather, time to move to Utah! YaYaYa, I know your saying, "Mom I'm never moving to Utah, thought I'd try one more time.At least we get together every three months.When Beckham gets to be a big boy he can fly out to stay with Grandma Kissy, one day I'll have Grandma Camp too, can't wait
I love the one of him crying!!! u have too many pictures to choose from how do decide which ones to use in your house?
Post a Comment