10.09.2008

.a miracle.

so..these are from june 08..just found the images that i thought were lost forever!! the memory card was in a pocket of my not-so-cute but comfy jeans.what? they've been there this whole time?? i can't tell you how thrilled i was. ahh.
 

isn't my sister gorgeous!? and preggos!! {sorry court! hope you don't mind.}
   
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
  

4 comments:

Lula. said...

You should probably call me next time you are in Utah.

Oh, my address? Email me and I will send it to you. But seriously, no need for a gift. Too kind you are (Yoda, what?). I will want yours as well though...you know Christmas cards and stuff?

JR said...

Sometimes I forget how much those two boys look alike! Crazy! Great shots!!!

Lula. said...

I guess you need my email---lubrutsch at gmail dot com

Malerie said...

Those cousin boys sure look like they love each other! So cute.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .