so this is going to be random..in no special order...just wanted to throw out some shots from our super fun week.
1st up: here's a little summary of my sis and i..one drives a mini..lives in cali..one drives a freakin HUGE hummer..and is a utard.you might be a super duper coupon clipper..but really?don't think your savin much with that gas tank lady.
1st up: here's a little summary of my sis and i..one drives a mini..lives in cali..one drives a freakin HUGE hummer..and is a utard.you might be a super duper coupon clipper..but really?don't think your savin much with that gas tank lady.
this one says: pull my finger.really. it does.{but whose the one asking?}
next up: todd & my favorite place to visit in provo:BYU's Museum Cafe. super good food and fun art exhibits:not pictured. got in trouble for trying. my fav was the entire wall covered in neon orange packets of Asian duck sauce.
beckham really did eat half the sandwhich. i love having a new buddy to split my meals.the poor kid acts like he hasn't eaten in months.
k. don't make fun...i totally have a retard eye..click the fork picture...!!
BYU campus| laundry hanger-mobile. so rad. i want one over becks crib...or maybe over mine.!
Sundance-Stewart Falls hike with mark & deider
didn't realize we were hiking..thought it was more of a stroll...my poor cowboys..
beckham was so scared of the fireworks..even this year.. so we sat on the porch and peaked out from under a blanket..{my mom has those shots.. i need to get them..so funny.} there's nothing paul hates more than glitter hat messes..wait. actually.haircut parties in his kitchen..!!!
isnt my sister a KNOCK OUT?! yeah..super hot. she got the hot+smart+creative+athletic+can do anything gene..i got uh...
so we spent the 4th in Heber where my sis and her fam own some land..this was our attempt to bring a little freedom festivities to the wilderness.
..click on the image to see all the cute candies..
we celebrated beckhams #2!! court decorated with flags, big balloons and kazoos!
main event in Heber: Jeeping.
Jeeping:not a noun. a verb.
they love taking their jeeps off roading.up riverbeds and up the sides of them. !??!
the start of the "terrible . . ." beck has having a bit of a melt down.
they are so stinkin cute together.. same hair.. i still get baby pics mixed up of the two.
road trip back home! puzzles.chez-its.Nielsen's frozen custard.cafe rio.more frozen custard..and no trip to Williams-sonoma|pottery barn outlet. boo.hoo.
5 comments:
Brit your son is SoOoO cute! Those cupcakes look so tasty! Brandon (my husband) is a Jeeper, one of these days I will buy him one, be his suga momma :) Anyways, looks like a fantastic event!
What a fun trip! You are gorgeous, your sisters are gorgeous and your son is adorable! I bet his party was so amazing. You seriously are so talented! I want you to do my hair! The 4th in Utah doesn't get any better than that! Hope to see you here soon!
What?! I can't believe you were in UT for a whole week and didn't call me! Okay, okay, I'll give you a break. I know it gets busy visiting family and all... Anyway, here goes--
I STILL love the MOA cafe after all these years
You looked so glam hiking Stuart Falls.
I would die for a haircut from you!
Your 4th cupcakes look scrumptious!
You and Courtney are both gorgeous!
I love the last pic of Beck. Such a stud.
and oh yeah, CALL ME next time you are here!
cute post.
We had a blast with you over the 4th! and whatever you have the "I can do anything" gene. hmmm lets think about it parties, cooking, hair, makeup, fashion, photography, decorating, sewing, graphic arts and to many more to list.
Didn't know I was signed in as Skyler-I guess he was on my computer...
Post a Comment