5.20.2008

.say no to grass.

what did you do?..get me off of this! you're the meanest mommy ever.
how could you do that to me.
beckhams first encounter with the
spikey.green.monster.
i think he'll live through it.

check out those lashes.check out those lips!{& double chin}

and these fingers..

and these chubby toes.the day he thins out i'll cry.

yep.still droolin.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi guys! I came across your blog through Whitney's. Your little boy is so adorable! Our blog is: www.thebillsfamily.blogspot.com
Kathy Joslyn Bills

The Staffieri Family said...

I love those cute close ups! I need you to take some of my new little one when he comes.

The Chaparro Family said...

Cute pictures...I don't really like the feel of grass on my bare skin either! Have you tried putting him in the sand? Sofia freaked out at first and wouldn't put her feet down. It's nice though because she stays put on the towel and i don't have to worry about her walking away!

JR said...

I love the 'say no to grass'. Oh!! So darling!! He looks so much like Todd in these shots!! Love them!

Courtney ♥ said...

He is so teary eyed you mean mommy. I will save you Beck!!!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Happy 1st bday Beck! We love baby Beck!

Lula. said...

My little guy is not a fan of grass either. Beckham is just darling.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .