it's saturday night..what should we do?? there's nothing i hate more then settling for some stinky..boring..freeze dried chain resturant. really? there are gazillions of yummy places to eat. don't waist your money at that nasty applebees.!
in case you are wondering.. i am a brat.
my knick name growing up was even brit the brat. so.. ..fine. can't change the fact that i HATE eating at chilies or dare i say..dennys. deal with it.
now that i've fully vented to the world..check it out..here's what's good.
now that i've fully vented to the world..check it out..here's what's good.
really..it wasn't fancy..just beautiful scenery and yummy pizza. {pizzaport in solana beach}we went with the potters and the york's..thanks for taggin along with us..
take out is the best..and you don't even have to pay tip for a lousy server who probably forgot to fill your water the entire time..
:) {my poor husband.}
take out is the best..and you don't even have to pay tip for a lousy server who probably forgot to fill your water the entire time..
:) {my poor husband.}
beck loved the herbed garlic bread. he's a good eater.

here's our photo session:
3 comments:
Take-out pizza at the beach... Fun idea! Your sunset was gorgeous and to top it off you got some great pictures. Thanks for sharing. We'll definately have to try this some time.
Best family picture of you EVER!!!! My absolute favorite this far!!! Goegeous little family!!! :)
Love Love LOVE!!! If you are a brat for not eating at Denny's then I must be a MEGA-BRAT!! I HATE chain restaurants and that's no lie! Instead, I love Swami's, Pizza Port, Honey's and pretty much anything else that is not shipped in on a freezer-truck!
I LOVED this blog and I LOVE eating take-out at the beach...you have renewed my affair with San Diego scenery and cuisine all in one little write-up!
Post a Comment