11.12.2008

..lets do this.'02.'03.'04.'05.'06.'07.'08 happy halloweenie!

2002 . 2002 . 2002 . 2002
wow.the year that started it all.
gay trackstar?black richard simmons.zoolander.
bashfull apes player.and of course
THE russian trapeese artist
{check out that flare.} 

 

2003 . 2003 . 2003 . 2003
tiger?acrobat?hmmm.
{look @ todd's super cool streaks in his hair!!}


2004 . 2004 . 2004 . 2004
todd was working on the bush campaign in bakersfield..
oh yeah. i went as cleopatra to a church event that night.

2005 . 2005 . 2005 . 2005
russian replay. little bo peep-found her sheep

 

2006 . 2006 . 2006 . 2006
gay construction worker.80s prom madonna{lace cut off gloves}
 
hard hat.boots.cut off shorts and tank..hotness.
 
 
scavenger hunt through a construction sight. team halloweenies won. team hOOters lost. dang.  
  thanks mom for the rad 80s dress..bet you were the hottest one @ your high school reunion..

2007 . 2007 . 2007 . .2007
AMERICAN GLADIATORS
todd made our jousts.{with our nice down pillows..}we made our
costumes..and ps. the hair is real.
 
 
  
 
 

 2008 . 2008 . 2008 . 2008
french burglers:baguette.$bags.&mustaches
{i left my mask in the car. whoops!}

 
we went to a halloween party at this lady's house..i was in charge of drinks and a treat.these labels got even cooler as the night went on..getting splashed by their contents. ACID? yuck!
 

 check out what we passed out to our dear friends...these were filled with snickerdoodles..{with pumpkin spices & super chunky sugar on top.} can you tell what these are?? witches brooms!!
  
beckham could not stop eating the nasty candy.and never held still long
enough to take it..or even to wipe off his mouth.stinker!
 
 
  
 
we heart the weeks.CHANCE too! beckham's favorite little buddy.
they start squirmin{???} when they see each other.
 

7 comments:

Lula. said...

Well that was fun! I love that you guys are so festive!

and those drinks that you brought to the party??? what are you? most people would just bring the drinks in their 2 liter bottles. amazing is what you are. i want to throw a party with you. it would be so fun. i am actually having my annual harvest dinner party this week...i need you!

The Joslyn Family said...

You guys looked so cute! I love the last picture of Beck and his friend. The flashback pictures were so great! The witches broom goodies was such a great idea. You are so creative!! Glad you guys got to see Will the other day. It was so fun for him to see all of you.

Shane and Alissa said...

Hey I found your blog! I went onto Kristen Kennedys and from there I have found everyone.It's me Alissa Cox (McBride) You have the cutest little boy!

Courtney ♥ said...

I love the french burglars- you three are way awesome. Beck is the cutest thing ever with his stache.

Ryan Smart said...

I think my favorite part was that there was really no reason that Cody needed to put on Make-up...but I guess that made it look halloween-ish. Check out how uncomfortable he looked in all the pics. Nice!

whitneywinks said...

Dude, those pictures are hilarious. My favorite costume would have to be the gay construction worker/80's prom queen duo. I was dying laughing at the shot of you two running through the night in your outfits. And I remember putting all that make-up on Cody, and being a little disturbed by it.

The Chaparro Family said...

That was fun to see back to 2005, Gabe with his mustache, and it was good to see Todd's old gymnast outfit, it's the best! I need to re-get those pics from you someday. It's so sad that everyone has moved away!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .